Morihata Kishu Binchotan Charcoal | 1/4lb
Made in the Kishu region in Japan, Binchotan charcoal is activated through an extremely high burning temperature and rapid cooling process. Known as the best quality charcoal for purifying water and air, the variety of benefits of Binchotan charcoals can be found in a number of everyday uses. Whether it is used to absorb chemicals in tap water, enhance blood circulation in a hot bath, stimulate healthy soil in the garden, or deflect negative ions in your home, Binchotan charcoal is the natural way to boost overall wellness.
Kishu Binchotan, random assortment. Approximately 113gms. Includes 2 to 3 pieces of various thickness and length.
Some easy ways to use the charcoal:
1. In drinking water, add 1/4 lb of Binchotan in a pitcher of tap water. Binchotan helps release alkali ions to increase the pH in water - around pH 8-8.5.
2. For cooking rice, Binchotan emits far infrared rays when the temperature rised in the rice cooker, and the rice will cook completely. Far infrared rays can retain the taste of the food and eliminate any unpleasant smells. Binchotan will release healthy minerals into your food.
3. In the bath, add approximately 3/4 lb of Binchotan in hot bath water. The charcoal emits far infrared rays which enhance blood circulation and keep your body warm and relaxed.
4. Binchotan charcoal can block harmful electromagnetic waves from electrical appliances such as televisions, microwaves, computers and mobile phones with its unique electrical conductivity.
5. The cavities inside Binchotan charcoal absorb bacteria which causes unpleasant smells and unnecessary moisture. Place Binchotan inside your refrigerator to work as a deodorizer, and eliminate unwanted smells, or try Binchotan in your closet or in your shoe box. It also protects from dampness and mould.
7. Recycle old, used charcoal in your garden. Broken pieces of Binchotan can be mixed or applied over soil. The infinite number of tiny holes in Binchotan creates great air and water passages in soil, and this helps to increase microbe activity and creates ideal soil for healthy plants.
Made in Japan.
Please note that we cannot guarantee restocks of all our items.
Buy now to avoid disappointment.